Thursday, May 19, 2011

Salman has finals next week. I am sending this information to him to respond with his schedule. Carmen

From: Clay, Carmen
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:03 PM
To: salmanhamid96@hotmail.com
Cc: Carmen Clay
Subject: FW: Apology for Thursday Skype



From: MURAD SERTAÇ ERDEN [mailto:serden@odtugvo.k12.tr]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 7:33 AM
To: Clay, Carmen
Subject: YNT: Apology for Thursday Skype

Last week I couldn't reply your e-mail, because we were very busy and had worked on our Science Day Activities. Sorry for that. Tomorrow (19th May) our school will not be open. It's 19th May Youth and Sport Festival. So there will be some activities and ceremony in the morning. We can talk about the future plans and our pair work, if possible, next week (26th May) at about 3:15 pm or 3:30 pm (for our time zone). Our school year will end at 16th June. See you next week.

Sertaç ERDEN
________________________________________
Kimden: Clay, Carmen [clayc@casady.org]
Gönderildi: 13 Mayıs 2011 Cuma 14:09
Kime: Salman Hamid; MURAD SERTAÇ ERDEN; SEÇİL NAZLIER
Konu: RE: Apology for Thursday Skype
I told Salman that I would not be able to attend because I had an unexpected training for a project for the Spanish classes. I am sorry we did not communicate. I hope we will be able to do so next week.

I need to start writing the report for NAIS. Please send me via e-mail your reflection of your year. When does the school year end in Turkey?

Salman: I need yours too. Please work on your reflection this weekend and send me an update of hours to certify for your transcript. I also want you to see the intergenerational grant below:
http://gu.org/OURWORK/Programs/YouthJumpstartGrants.aspx

________________________________________
From: Salman Hamid [mailto:salmanhamid96@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thu 5/12/2011 11:21 PM
To: Murad Sertaç ERDEN; snazlier@odtugvo.k12.tr
Cc: Clay, Carmen
Subject: Apology for Thursday Skype
I understand that we are continuing our Skype conversations every Thursday until the end of the school year, which for me is May 27. I apologize for not showing this morning, 7 am was sort of early for me, and since exams are coming up, i have been staying up some late nights studying. I overslept, and tried to send an email to you apologizing, but I just received an email saying that the apology email I sent earlier failed in reaching you. Again I am sorry, and hope to see you next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment