Mr. Les Pace is the CEO of Pace Technologies and a foundation that empowers the greening of schools. He had a couple hours conversation with Salman to help him organize his upcoming Chapel presentation on Monday, August 25 and guide Salman's Green Team Proces. Mr. Pace also had the opportunity to talk to Dr. Lewtchuk, our Earth Science teacher. Mr. Pace provided dvd's for teachers and students to use in the future.
Mr. Pace helped Salman with the following:
1. Guidelines for Chapel presentation
2. Guidelines for Green Team
3. Offer to return to do a follow-up Chapel Presentation on Nov. 9th, pending Father Blizzard's approval of date.
4. Offer to provide a 4-hour workshop for the green team (youth and adults)on MLK Day, Monday, January 17th, weather provided.
10:00-12:00 Energy Audit theory and Project Learning Tree Guidelines
12:00-1:00 Lunch at restaurant of participants' choice
1:30-3:30 Energy Audit of Woods Community Center and S-L office, approved by Mr. Sheldon
5. Mr. Pace will send a tool kit to our partner school in Turkey
6. Mrs. Stallings from Oklahoma Green School and director of Project Learning Tree will co-present on MLK Day.